Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Reflection.


ottoke?? ottoke??




When times get tough...i close my eyes

the moment my dream comes true

I replay it and make myself stand tall :)

I waver in fear...

Today as well,
just like the sparowww afraid to fly in fear of falling down...

I ask myself...

"Can i keep doing this?"

"Will the dream will come true?"

i started...

i walked....

everytime... i got scared of walking again...even i fall...

I ask myself...

"Can i get through all this...over.... and over again??"

I will take my step again....

I whispered to myself...

**********
"past time : when you fall ..you are able to walk again..right..?

present : when u fall...ofkosss u can walk again as same as past time..right..?

it just simple..no matter how hard it is..

you will get through this...just taking a different step.

another way out...

a new step...right?"

****************
yeah..konklusinya

trust in Allah...

Allah will lead the path...for you...

dont waste ur time :)





***.Recite The Al-Quran.**

Ya Allah mudahkanlah perjalanan hidup kami....

i love sunshine

<3ms

p/s : ms stand for miss sword :P

No comments: